Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:30:02 -0800
I can think of at least three ways to do this. There is a program called
ConversionsPlus by DataViz that can write to a Mac formatted floppy disk.
ConversionsPlus is commercial software, but there is also some freeware that
can do this.

It is my understanding that the Apple OS includes a capability to read PC
formatted diskettes.

The third method would be to network the two computers and transfer the
files over the network. This would require that both computers have network
connections and you can use a crossover cable or a HUB/switch to tie them
together.

These are general suggestions on how to approach the transfer. If you need
more details on any of these methods, post again to the list with a specific
request. Do note that just transferring the data files will not guarantee
that you will be able to use them. You would need an appropriate application
on the Apple side to handle the data format.

Peter