From:
"Gary R. Tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:51:36 -0700
Tell the installation to look at the driver diskette that came with your PCI
adapter.   Another shortcut is to have it look in the c:\windows\system or
c:\windows directory for drivers that have been installed previously.  NOTE:
this is not a good idea (using the C:\windows\system) if you have been
having problems with an already-installed device as the software may need to
be reinstalled due to corruption.

gary r. tennesen