From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 04:46:40 -0400
The last 6 people that asked me that question now have Dell desktops. In
every case they wanted access to email, reliable hardware, tech support and
a good warranty. None of them has the slightest idea of their processor
speed or RAM quantity (Despite my efforts) and I doubt any of them have even
investigated the CD burners I recommended.
So-how do you intend to use your new PC and what are your priorities? A
Google Search "How to buy a PC" (with quotes) will give you access to many
informative pages.

I need to know what to look for when buying a new PC besides speed and
RAM....Can anyone gimme a few pointers please????

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com