From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:48:15 -1000
Did you see these:?
http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/18/18964.htm   Interesting page but
may not help.
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/codrus.html
http://members.tripod.com/LunarsBlood/rhinstall.html    Interesting
page. It says the 1230 has a NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV+ display adapter
http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/40/40926.htm
http://www2.driverguide.com/uploads/uploads7/4277.html
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/cofxus.html     Interesting page
but may not help
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/7501.html       Has a ROM upgrade.

Rocky Stio wrote:

>Hello list, I pulled a boneheaded mistake and formatted my h.d. before saving the drivers. Now I've been all over creation looking for the display drivers for this laptop. I've been to Compaq, but they don't carry recovery disks that old. I've googled and come across drivers for said model, but they don't work. I've bought a disk full of drivers from ebay, but being the 1230 is an odd duck, he didn't have the right driver that matched the chipset. Is there somewhere on the web that has the older recovery disks? Or a diagnostic that I can use to figure what chipset this unit is using?
>
>Pentium II
>266 meg
>128mb ram
>windows 98