Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:40:36 EDT
Well.. I might not have worded it right.  I have Win 7,  and I did a
recovery (am assuming that is what he called it) on my desktop cause  I had a
bunch of blue screens and the computer is only approx 4 months  old.  I did not
have any viruses or trojans... so when the Tech told  me what to do..  I
wrote it all down as I was doing it.  But I also  have a laptop, same kind, and
wanted to know if the procedure was the same in  bringing it back to it's
original manufactured state as the Desktop.  I  dont' have problems with the
laptop but I did make a  recovery disk on  it, but wasn't sure if that would
restore it back to my original state as when I  first bought it.  That was
my intended question.  Sorry for not  explaining it better.  Harriet

In a message dated 9/13/2010 10:25:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time,