Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:32:19 -0500
I just bought an "older" Sun server at an auction and I don't have a
clue about how to set it up, how to use it, or what its capabilities
are.  I see that two ports are missing from the back; the open slots
appear to be somewhat longer and may be wider than standard 25-pin
printer port.  This thing is heavEEEE, so I suspect not much else is
missing, but later I'll "put the hood up" and inspect the "engine"
(innards).  It even came with a key, and it is reputed to work, but will
I need those ports?  I need a _lot_ of help with the basics of this new
toy, please; this is an entire new venture for me...  Many thanks!

Joyce in SE Ohio

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com