From:
Dharam Bhardwaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:49:24 -0600
Tom,
I am getting checksum errors even with just the sdrams. Do you know how to
clear the cmos? Otherwise,  my only recourse  is to remove/re-insert the
battery. There is one option in the bios for changing the speed to 60ns from
70. I might try that.

Dharam

Tom Turak wrote:

> I have this board, and a couple like it from TMC that have 72 and 168 pin
> slots.  My advice is do not mix memory types.  I am still running
> one of these with two 64 meg EDO 72 pin simms, but they are a lot
> happier with 168 sdrams, and they are very unhappy when both 72
> and 168 are installed.  My QDI has an LX440 chipset, and the TMC
> is using a VIA VP3.
>
> Tom Turak

                         PCBUILD's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>