Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:57:21 -0400
OK, you patient guys, here's what I tried:
I removed the memory stick - it does not read the BIOS or anything else when
I do.  It does not read the boot disk without the RAM in it, not the Me Boot
disk or the Win98SE boot disk.
When I put the memory stick back in I get "Invalid system disk - replace
disk and then press any key"  I get this with or without a disk in the A
drive.
With only the Floppy attached, and nothing else, with a memory stick and a
boot disk in, I get "Invalid boot diskette-Insert Boot disk in A".  I get
this with our without the disk in A, with both WinMe and Win98SE Boot disks.
\Tried another floppy drive, all the same responses.  Hard Drive IS
vibrating.
Dianne