From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 14:26:00 -0700
Kevin - you said

>>I have just recently upgraded to Win95 "C" and seem to be having
problems associated with power management.<<

Most late models computers have as part of the BIOS a power
management system.  I have found if I turn this on off and Use
Windows management, it works much better.

Go into your bios and see what that is set at.  Disable it and then
go into Windows and have your monitor turn off in as many minutes
that you want.  Win98 has its own Power Management icon in Control
Panel - I don't know if it is in what you have or not.

Don

   Don Cooley / San Jose, California / [log in to unmask]
  New Prostate-Help Forums / My Prostate Cancer story
 My family story & history / All at  http://prostate-help.com
     To discuss Prostate Cancer call me at 408 268-6400