From:
Angela Bretz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:53:01 -0500
I just bought a used Lexmark Optra E+ /w new printer cartridge. I installed the driver in win98, just fine but when I go to print the test page the printer will not pull the paper straight in and I get a paper jam every time. I've taken the bottom plate of and cleaned the roller what guides the
paper in, with no results. The printer works fine when I put in an envelope it guides the envelope straight through. But it still doesn't print anything. I don't know what else to do.Please help!

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com