Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:36:00 +1100
The power supply could be part of the problem, but there could be more
hardware failur than just power supply.

When you say the fan stopped working, I guess you mean the fan unit at back
of power supply, it is a common problem that after years of running, fan
unit doesn't work any more, you can replace the fan itself sometimes, or
just replace the whole unit.

However, if after you replace power supply, and you still get same error, it
could mean hard drive failur, or even mobo is gone.  I'd guess you have a
dead mobo.

Jun Qian