From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 21:26:10 -0500
Can't be working that well if there's nothing there... Do you get anything
when you turn the machine on?
Is the cable plugged in right? Maybe one of the pins is bent or perhaps the
power saving setting is effecting
it in some way.. Did you try the monitor on another machine that you know
works?

Dave Jones
http://www.airmemories.com
http://www.fwbac.com