From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:50:19 -0500
Gerard,

There is software that can move applications to a new folder or drive on
the same machine, and there is software to make a duplicate of an entire
hard drive.  But there is no software for what you asked.

Even if you did manage to copy/transfer the applications to the new
machine, it's registry would not have the information needed to run the
applications.  You must reinstall all the applications on the new machine.

I also want to caution you that what you want to do may violate your
software license for those products.  I think that installing software on
multiple machines is a grey area in most courts, but using the software on
two (or more) machines at the same time is definitely a violation of the
license - for most applications.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====