From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:52:56 -0600
James;
It will be easier to find what motherboard you have and then find the proper
drivers
check here:
http://www.wimsbios.com/numbers.shtml
find your motherboard by the bios number.
easy instructions for finding your number on the page.
The Sis530 is a video chipset by the way.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho