From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:57:20 -0700
To start - I really don't know about the JetDirect card.  However, at
first glance, I'd say that your router at home is running DHCP which
automatically assigns IP Addresses when a device connects to the
network.  It sounds to me like your school connection does not use
DHCP.  You may want to reconfigure the JetDirect card at home with a
static IP, making sure that you have the correct ip range and subnet
values (you can see these by looking at the machines at the school for
reference).

Hope this helps.

Tony Mayer