From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:20:33 -0700
They won't even know you're using their page for your home page, and I
doubt they would care either.

You could create an html page with a black background color and save it
to your hard drive, then load it in Firefox and make it you home page.
If you don't know how to create an html page, let me know and I can whip
one up for you and email it to you.

Later, Ray Parrish

--

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,