From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:22:27 -0700
The first thing to do is check to see if all the cards are seated correctly
by removing and reinstalling them. Same with memory and CPU. Check to see if
all cables are tightly connected. I would start with the memory and finish
with the CPU. If you can, recheck computer after each item (no sense in
disturbing more than you have to). If you moved the computer after you shut
it down, the foregoing will most likely cure the problem. If not, the
diagnostics are more intense, time consuming, and possibly costly. Also,
more detailed information on the computer will be needed to provide further
suggestions.

Hope this helps.
Tom Mayer