From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:05:46 -0800
>   You can get even better results with a pair of "wireless bridges", one at
>each house, each with a directional antenna pointed toward the other.  These
>are intended to provide a wireless link between two wired networks; the
>wired network on either side could include a wireless router or access point
>to serve nearby clients.  But I don't know of amyone who makes such devices
>for the home/small business market, so this approach could get expensive.
>David Gillett

Belkin's wireless routers and WAPs have network bridging capability, as
well as wireless range extension using a Belkin router with a Belkin
WAP.  However, I don't know how external directional antenna's work, but I
don't see any place that is made to plug them into Belkin consumer
devices.... unless they clip onto the existing antenna.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://www.freepctech.com/rode/

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: