From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:53:46 -0500
I have a client that uses IIS on their NT4 server. They have an ISDN
connection utililizing a Netopia router. The server is multi-homed and is
set up as its own workgroup. Their website is never down internally but is
intermittenly down to external users on the internet. The ISP says there are
no problems on their end and the router appears to be functioning fine as
internet outgoing requests and mail are fine. The NIC card to the router and
the cable have been replaced. We are at a complete loss. The ISP says it may
be DNS zone records, however I don’t believe that this explains the
intermittance of the problem. Sometimes it works perfectly fine. Signed lost
on the internet……help!!!

Shawn M. Shea
Cistel Technology Inc.

                     visit our download web page at: