From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 17:30:23 -0700
The first thing I would try is moving the receiver to different USB
port. I would also clean the contact points of the USB device with a
pencil eraser. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would remove, and
re install the driver, but not by installing a new driver over it. To
really remove all traces of driver you will need to do this manually,
or use software like DriverCleaner.net.
Good Luck

Mark Rode

01:15 PM 9/1/2011, you wrote:
>My wife and I are using the Logitech Wave wireless keyboard/mouse set. On my
>wife's computer, the keyboard started to skip characters - she would press a
>letter or space bar and nothing happens.
>
>Has anyone else run into something like this? My next step would be to try a
>wired keyboard, but was hoping to solve this problem - the keyboard has
>worked for two years without trouble and suddenly this!
>Peter Shkabara

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml