Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:44:23 +1000
Just one question: did you connected your CDROM and Zip drive on ATA66
channel and used 80pin IDE cable for them? If so, please use a "normal"
40pin IDE cable. From my experience, use 80pin cable for slow IDE devices
such as CDROM will mostly work, but the boot time would be greatly
increased.

Jun Qian