From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:31:16 -0600
I tried this but it doesn't work the driver is there but doesn't
install. I get the message trying to install Canon Printer.
Printer driver was not installed. Operation could not be completed.

I also have a HP Deskjet 932C which Windows tries to install at boot up,
but doesn't either. Could this be the same problem?  I'm running
Bitdefender Total Security 2009  would this affect it?  I'm trying
analyze what is different between the older drive and the new drive. If
I try to add the Canon Printer to the old drive where it is already
installed it ask me if I want to use the old drive or new one at that
point I back out as it working on the old drive which I'm using tell I
get the new drive working with my printers. (reason for new  drive as
I'm got too much stuff on the old one to clean up).

Harvey