From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:04:16 +1100
Hi.
okay, will try and explain.
when the system boots up and i get the two sound files, then i hear a pitch
and hum sound, and a clicking sound and then another low hum, then jaws
eventually starts up.
did contact toshiba support and they said to download the real tech audio
drivers.
which i did.
but still getting this problem.
and was wondering.
is there a usb controller driver on the toshiba website at
http://ww.isd.toshiba.com.au/drivers
and my model is a 300 satellite psa g4a.
and also, my web cam not working.
and also how to fix the static background when i did a test call in skype.
would be most appreciate.
and if all else fails, maybe some one would be willing to do a jaws tandem
with me.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
MSN: [log in to unmask]
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
MSN: [log in to unmask]
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com