From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 21:43:26 -0700
Everick said:
What is the difference between the dual scan monitors and active
matrix monitors found in Notebook computers? Is there a better than
here?

My Answer
Usually the active matrix (TFT) is by far the most clear.  You can
see it from a greater angle and in brighter rooms.  I would
recommend the active matrix.  That said - I have seen some dual scan
that seemed to be as clear as the active matrix so you need to
compare from brand to brand.  Get as large of a screen as you can -
at least the 12" size for easy reading.

Don
   Don Cooley / San Jose, California / [log in to unmask]
  New Prostate-Help Forums / My Prostate Cancer story
 My family story & history / All at  http://prostate-help.com
     To discuss Prostate Cancer call me at 408 268-6400