Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:00:46 +1100
forget XP build-in driver (for your Geforce), go with Detonator driver, and
forget manufacturer driver too. usually, manufacturer drivers are out of
date, you can download much better driver from the net, all under Detonator,
either official or beta. For your case, use official 21.83 driver might be
the best (23.11 may not as good as 21.83 in your case, or you could try one
of beta drivers).

You also need to upgrade mobo chipset driver, to make the most out of what
you paid for.

you can leave NIC and SCSI driver untouched (since they are not new
hardware), XP build-in support is fine. but, I suggest you use latest NIC
driver from 3com.

Jun Qian