From:
Brian McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:04:15 -0600
Again, I must be missing something...

If both routers have LAN side IPs from the same Class C(see my diagram
attached), all computers should pick up all shared resources that are
available.

I don't even understand why you have to reconfigure anything, if all the
computers have wireless connections. The only thing that need change should
be the gateway addy 'n the DNS addys... And THAT should happen automaticall
when you choose the wireless network to connect to.

We don't switch nothing here... You start the laptop(s), a networks
available list pops up, 'n you choose which on to connect to.

Like I said ... I'm am missing something.

Brian D. McCarthy

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com