From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:00:21 -0400
Do any of the fans in your system spin up when you start your computer (CPU,
GPU, case fans)?

During the attempted boot process, are you getting any beeps from your
computer.  The BIOS will try to point you in the direction of a problem by
way of a "beep code" if it fails to complete the boot process.

I assume that you have two RAM modules; you could try one or the other of
these by themselves to see if this makes any difference.

I assume that you're disconnecting all drives at this point and just booting
with MB, CPU, RAM, and video card installed.  Double check that all power
supply connectors are correctly hooked up to the motherboard.  Double check
CPU fan is hooked up to the correct power header on the MB.

I'm not familiar enough with SLI MB's to know the answer to this, but I
wonder if you are suppose to use one PCI-E 16x slot instead of the other
when you are only using one video card.  Maybe check your manual on this to
see if this could be an issue.