From:
Edwin Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 20:46:16 -0600
I also have problems upgrading my Dell Dimension XPS 133s machine. I went to
Dell web site and found a bios update A10 available. I downloaded it to a
floppy and then unzipped it onto another floppy and installed it according
to their instructions.  It installed immediately and on re-boot it indicated
that the bios was indeed now A10.  I still don't know weather I can install
any more than 64 megs on this machine though. Guess I'll just have to try
it.  Dell says this machine has a max of 64 megs.  Someone maybe knows.
We'll see.  Ed [log in to unmask]