From:
mickfitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 17:20:38 +0100
Hello

My keyborad has 6 hot keys. The idea is to easily launch favourite
aplications from the key board. 5 of the keys are easily configured.
However, one of them is designated for the internet. The only problem here
is that it launches the the maufacturers 'splash screen' prior to connecting
to the net. Even more annoying is that it will only connect to a specific
ISP.
Is it possible for me to re-configure this key so that it will simply launch
my browser (IE5) and connect to the internet using the settings I want?
Please note that I can still launch IE5 from the taskbar icon and it still
connects the way I want it to. The problem occurs when using the 'Internet
key' on the keyboard.

TIA ... Mick

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html