From:
"Allen L. Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:00:15 -0400
My son-in-law has been given a computer through an organization which has replaced their computers with newer ones.  It has Windows XP.  It has a Windows logon password, but no one in the organization remembers the password.  Perhaps the person who last used the computer is no longer a volunteer for the organization.  Is there a way to remove all old data and informaton from the hard drive and delete the Windows logon password without wiping out Windows XP and having to buy a new copy?

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads