From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 19:04:57 -0400
Daniel,

I think it's a safe bet that there is a drive overlay involved here.
(clues are: 6 years old with partioning & EZ Drive can "see" it)

The simplest solution is to put everything back as it was and install the
new drive where ever it fits.  Now move the data from the old drive to the
new one. Then rearrange things as you want.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====