From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:32:35 -0500
Looks like something he saved as a file from a website.  Webmasters put some
long strings in the beginning of a page and the browser 'suggests' this for
the filename.  I have in fact had this issue on my system, although I never
allow the 'open with' dialogue to default to 'use this application to always
view/edit this document type'.  That may have been how he got that into his
registry.  Regardless, it seems a prefectly harmless key to delete.
Tom Turak