From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:45:03 -0800
I wouldn't say you have egg on your face, Frank - I managed to get to where the link pointed by placing my cursor
just to the left of the 8 at the beginning of the second line, hitting 'backspace', then clicking just to the right
of the 3 at the end of the second line. Worked like a charm, but probably depends on where you have email text set
to wrap - mine is at 115 characters, instead of the default of 76  ;-)

Original link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
80/support/kb/articles/Q255/8/67.ASP&NoWebContent=1 - 3

Fixed link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q255/8/67.ASP&NoWebContent=1 -
3

Al Thompson