From:
Ken Goad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:42:05 -0600
I apologize for lack of Hardware info....
Motherboard = Asus P2B
Video = Trident 975 4MB AGP
HD = Seagate 4.3 (I believe, not near the machine)
AOpen FM56-P Modem
AOpen FX3D SoundCard
Acer 36X CD-Rom

I have built several of these machines in the past with no problems (however have seen problems
with this video card and DirectX)......systematically here is what is being done:
BIOS check
Will replace graphics card.....then if neccesary...
replace MotherBoard

Thanks for your help

Ken