Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:16:38 EDT
I recently reformatted after a system crash which wouldn't let me start  with
any displayed option (last known good, safe, normal,etc. Reformatting  wasn't
a big deal since it was a new hard drive (actually an Ebay purchase)  which
didn't have anything on it to try to save. Re-format and Windows loading  went
well and has run fine for about three weeks then today at boot up it again
went to the screen for same startup options as mentioned before. Fortunately,
normal startup worked and after windows loaded it displayed system error report
 with the following info:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini 032708-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\WILLY~1.PLA\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

Can any of you tell by this report what the problem is? I am begining to
think it's a hardware problem (mobo or ram?) since this is similar senario that
caused my origional re-format. That time my HD was getting noisy and sluggish
thus the HD replacement.

Thanks for any suggestions
-Phil Williams-

Home.