From:
Ian Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 10:05:51 +1200
Very well put Kyle, I was just trying to figure out how to say the same
thing.
As far as 99.9% of customers are concerned, the computer is just another
appliance.  And if it's not working, they want it fixed ASAP and ACAP.

(As Cheaply As Possible)

For the customer, the whys and wherefores of the breakdown are of academic
interest only - they just want to get on with whatever they were doing
before it broke down.

Love the 'FDisk-Format-ReInstall, DooDah, DooDah', must remember that!

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand