Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:23:49 -0700
  I'm afraid I don't have any solid figures handy, but it seems to me
that bandwidth to/from the Internet is fairly likely to limit how
many servers your users can actually keep busy at any given moment.
Adding more servers to a cluster, relatively late in the process, may
actually be much easier than adding more Internet bandwidth....

David Gillett

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com