From:
At Neethling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:49:39 +0200
I had a harddisk failure and had to restore my old Pentium III PC. I
searched for the old install disks I had (or thought I had) for the
onboard features of the PC. Unfortunately no luck, so at the moment I
have the PC up and running, but the screen is a looking like an old
Dutch painting, no smooth graphics at all. When I try to set the
resolution, I am only able to pick "16 colors". I therefore need the VGA
drivers for the motherboard.

The specs for the PC are:
Motherboard: DFI CS65-EC Rev.A2
Processor: Intel Pentium III 800Mhz
RAM: 256Mb (I said it was an old PC)
HDD: 80Gb Maxstor
Video interface: AGP (This is an onboard interface)
OS: Windows 2000 SP4
Screen: 17" MAG

Anyone that can help? What about a Generic VGA driver? Any suggestions?

Thanks

At Neethling
Cape Town

--

QOTW: People are so worried about what they eat between
      Christmas and the New Year, but they really should

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml