Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:22:35 GMT
Probably is an SP2 issue.  Prior to SP2 the built in Windows Firewall was not enabled by default.  SP2 changed that to enable it as the default.  You probably have the firewall preventing the other two computers from accessing the SP2 machine.  You'll have to grant permission in the firewall settings or disable the machine's firewall.

Doug