Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:25:19 +1000
I'm afraid that you have to shop for a high-end laptop, that will be
powerful enough for your needs and has everything build-in.  You can build a
very small computer, but they will be far slower than what you get from a
top the range laptop (you can get P4 with Professional graphics).

However, a laptop is in disadvantage on hard drive performance and sound
quality. so if you want to build a small computer, you have to try to find a
smallest possible case that support good air flaw (this is almost impossible
to find), enough space for a micro ATX size P4 mobo (SiS 645 chipset DDR),
enough space for a good sound card + graphics card, with space for a fast
hard drive (eg WD120BB), a CD drive (a CDR-DVD combo is good ideal). And,
you will have to carry a 15" LCD monitor with you.

I can't think a good case right now, but if you look hard, try to get a good
small desktop case, that might be your best bet.

Jun Qian