From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:37:14 -0500
I'm not exactly sure why you're trying this, but Bart PE may put you on
the right track:
"It will give you a complete Win32 environment with network support, a
graphical user interface (800x600) and FAT/NTFS/CDFS filesystem support.
Very handy for burn-in testing systems with no OS, rescuing files to a
network share, virus scan and so on.
This will replace any Dos bootdisk in no time"!
http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/
There are complete Linux OSs on a CD also.
http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/
This Fred Langa article may help also:
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=28700158&pgno=1