From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:42:47 -0400
Hello!

This subject came up a few days ago and since I know someone with this type
of knowledge, I asked him. Here's his response:

"He would have to have the phone company move his BRIs to Centrex, which can
do more complex things like hunting, or find a
provider(TaylorCommunications-type people) who can do it within their
existing PBX or whatever they have for a phone system. Hunting is a function
of a sophisticated switch, whether the telco's or theirs.  No other way to
get around it that I know of -

Oops, one other way, and that would be to convert their 5 BRIs to a PRI,
like our incoming lines.  However, that is a bit of an expense to pay for a
PRI each month."

HTH

Will Stephenson ><>

                     visit our download web page at: