Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 22:01:14 EDT

Thanks Russ. One more question. The manual states the  following;
  "For proper system operation, if your system supports DDR-SDRAM  DIMMs, the
DIMMs must be industry standard 184-pin, unbuffered PC 1600 200 Mhz-  or
PC2100 266 Mhz-compliant, 2.5 volt DDR-SDRAM DIMMs. The DDR-SDRAM DIMMs must
support CAS latency 2 or 2.5. They must also contain the mandatory JEDEC SPD
information. DIMMs constructed with x4 SDRAM are not supported; the system will
not start using unsupported DIMMs."

 I pretty much follow all of this except I'm not familiar with the  terms
"JEDEC information" and "x4 SDRAM". These are not terms I usually see (or,  at
least, notice) when shopping for ram. How do I know if a DIMM fits these
requirements?

 Thanks again,
 -Phil-

In a message dated 10/9/2008 10:28:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,