From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:17:08 -0500
I suggest you use an alternate ground if proper wiring is
expensive/difficult.  I formerly used heating vents as grounds, or piping,
because these systems were all metal an eventually contacted ground.
All-metal piping (hot water copper pipes in particular) are usually not too
far from an outlet; just solder up a connection.  Also, metal wiring sheath
(wiring covers) can double as ground line.  In the worst case, drill through
the base of the nearest outside wall and drive a ground stake, then wire it
up.
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]
> From:         Mark Rode[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]