Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 16:16:24 +0300
I only use DVD Shrink 3.2 (visit http://www.dvdshrink.org/ for more on
this s/w).
In this version there is an option called Re-author. You can use this
option to leave anything you don't like out of the movie.
I usually keep only the movie with all the audio files and subtitles I
like and through away all the menus.
I can not say for sure if  some other combinations work, but it works
for me and my needs.

John

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml