From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 02:25:22 GMT
<<<Victor Gobert wrote>>>
some times at the end of launching Win98 I have the advice
systray .exe is not working properly and in that case I do not
get the small icones at the low right part of the screen
Systray.exe is a small file ,I tried to réinstall it but I was
unable to get it from my Win98 cd !
Any advice will be welcome
Merci d'avance
victor Gobert

Hi victor-you can try this.Press start,click run and type SFC(System File
Checker) and see if that fixes the problem.
You might also Press start button,click run and type"msconfig"(without the
quotation marks),click on the startup tab and you will get a box that
says"Select the check box to enable a startup item or clear the check box to
disable an startup item."Put a check in the System tray box.

See if this helps-da®yl