Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:47:29 +1100
I think you may build a new PC yourself. You can carry over your existing
parts over. (you may only need a new mobo, CPU and case)

look for a AMD CPU (there is no reason to have a P3/Celeron CPU any more),
and a mobo that supports new 133 FSB Thunderbird CPU. I highly recommend
ASUS A7V133.

New C type AMD Thunderbird CPU runs at 133 FSB, the rest Thunderbird and
Duron run at 100 FSB, which your PC100 RAM will work just fine. The best
Price performance CPU might be Duron 800 (if you don't do any overclocking).
If you pay a bit more, get a Thunderbird 800 or 850. the best part about AMD
CPU is: easy to overclock, most of new mobo will support overclock features,
it is just as simple as change in BIOS setting or DIP switch. Most 750+ AMD
CPUs will easy overclock to 1G+ if you have good cooling. *ASUS mobo is very
overclock friendly.

Jun Qian