From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 00:58:35 -0800
  In order for ICS to work, the sharing computer needs to have TWO network
connections -- one to the Internet, and one to the LAN where the other
computers that will share the connection are.  It sounds like you might only
have one connection on each machine.
  Can you tell us about how the PCs are connected, and how your Internet
connection reaches them?

David Gillett