Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:18:05 +1200
Actually, it can be very difficult to bypass XP's Admin password, if it's been set.  As Hugh says, it's probably easier to reinstall Windows.

However, there is something to try.  Reboot and enter Safe mode (F8 key) and try to go in as Administrator.  If no Admin password has been set, Windows will start and the password settings can be rearranged in Control Panel.

When I build an XP system, I always enter my own admin password so that I can get into the system in emergencies.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand