From:
"R.Torres" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:06:00 -0500
I purchased a new ATA100 HD  for a WIN2K server and am having problem copying old disk to new disk. Win2K server is the only server in the network and is a domain controller and is using Active Directory. I have tried to use Norton Ghost 2001 home edition and Enterprise Edition to no avail. All the files get copied over but computer doesn't boot properly because active directory does not start. I get an error in program "Isass.exe".  It tells me to go into 'safe mode for directory repair' . When I go there it just keeps giving me a logon prompt. I type in the admin password and I am prompted again to logon.

Any ideas???

Rick Torres

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml